Day 12 - Today is a new day
So a little disappointed in myself. Have mostly been able to knock away any cravings, I did slip up on 3 days, Sat and Sun night and then again last night. Yesterday I was extremely tired after heading back to work this week and just couldn't say no. Last weekend it took just a visit from our fencer who stayed back with my husband for a few beers and I just couldn't say no to a glass of wine. Only it of course was not just one glass. Heading back to the farm this weekend, need to say no this time.
Today is a new day, not wine for me tonight and I will say not this weekend. I am eating well and getting out daily for walks and workouts. I feel great and have lost almost 2kgs. Back to work this week, a little disappointed that I did not have longer at home. Although getting back to work was not too bad actually,, it is nice to know that I have a job to go too. The kids have a start date back at school in a few weeks time. It will be good to get them back to school however it has been lovely spending time together and just hanging out. I will definitely miss it and glad we have been thrown together during the Coronavirus lockdown.
Planted some more herbs today and planning veggies and herbs for the farm garden. Will also need to start getting prices for revegetating a small area of the farm. Hoping for good weather this weekend.
xx 💝

Comments
Post a Comment